Namsesu Peach Green Tea (50 Grams/25 Cups)
Peach green tea is a combination of green tea and peach which result in a healthy drink with great taste. Peach is a good source of potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K along with other minerals and antioxidants. Peach promotes healthy heart health good bone health and skin health. Combining peach with green tea results in a super healthy drinks which have a large number of health benefits and a smoothing and lovely taste. Because of its taste, you can also use it as ice tea to cool to beat the heat of summer
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of Namsesu Peach Green tea leaf in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of Peach Green Tea leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or tea cup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Health Benefits of Mint Green Tea
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Boost Immunity
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Improves brain function and alertness
- Aids Digestion
- Good for Nervous System
- High in Antioxidant
- Helps in fighting cancer
- Helps in lowering cholesterol
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.
- Store Name: Namsesu
- Vendor: Namsesu
- No ratings found yet!
₹400.00Save: ₹101.00 (25.3%) ₹400.00Save: ₹101.00 (25.3%)Add to cart