Combo Pack-Blue Pea Green Tea & Hibiscus Green Tea (50gm+50gm)
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of Namsesu tea leaf in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.
- Store Name: Namsesu
- Vendor: Namsesu
- No ratings found yet!
₹400.00Save: ₹101.00 (25.3%) ₹400.00Save: ₹101.00 (25.3%)Add to cart