Namsesu Blue Pea Green Tea (100 gram / 50-60 Cups)
A sunshine morning starting with a beautiful cup of Namsesu’s blue tea- how awesome is that! Tea mixed with butterfly pea flower with its great aroma and taste is just the best thing to start a refreshing day. Namsesu’s blue tea is one of the best selling products and is loved by all customers. We are glad that people send good feedbacks on blue tea from all over India and abroad as well. This has no doubt that Namsesu provides their customers the best of best quality but this tea itself is a source of all the elements of a super healthy drink.
Butterfly pea flowers locally known as Aparajita is dried and the petals are mixed with tea to get a balanced flavour of both tea and the flower petals. This tea gets a mild flavour of the flower and the taste is also not that strong. Hence it is the best choice to have in the morning, in between meals and in evening as well. The making process of Aparajita tea is same as that of green tea. You need to bring the water to boil and add the tea leaves to it. You can make it strong or light according to your choice, but we will prefer you to have it light. With that mild texture the aroma of the tea can be best enjoyed. This herbal tea is good for a dozen of reasons. Starting from weight loss, blood sugar control, skin brightening, hair care to anti-ageing and lot more this tea is a blessing to mankind.
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heart the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of tea leaf in a cup and Pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values but our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness may vary slightly as per season and batches.
Green Tea, Herbal Tea