Namsesu Blue Pea Green Tea (50 Grams/25 – 27 Cups)
A sunshine morning starting with a beautiful cup of Namsesu blue Pea Green tea – how awesome is that! Tea mixed with butterfly pea flower with its great aroma and taste is just the best thing to start a refreshing day. Namsesu’s blue Pea Green tea is one of the best-selling products and is loved by all customers. We are glad that people send good feedback on blue tea from all over India and abroad as well.
Butterfly pea flowers locally known as Aparajita are dried and the petals are mixed with tea to get a balanced flavour of both tea and the flower petals and the result is Namsesu Blue Pea Green Tea. This tea gets a mild flavour of the flower and the taste is also not that strong. Hence it is the best choice to have in the morning, in between meals and in the evening as well. The making process of Blue Pea green tea locally known as Aparajita tea is same as that of green tea. Details steps of brewing the perfect cup of blue pea green tea is given below. You can make it strong or light according to your choice, but we will prefer you to have it light. With that mild texture, the aroma of the tea can be best enjoyed. This herbal tea is good for a dozen of reasons. Starting from weight loss, blood sugar control, skin brightening, hair care to anti-ageing and lot more this tea is a blessing to mankind.
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of tea leaf in a cup and Pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Health Benefits of Blue Pea Green Tea
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Boost Brain Health
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Improves Skin Health
- Helps regulates the absorption of Sugar
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Rich in Antioxidant
- Have Stress-relieving properties
- Uplifts Cardiac Wellness
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.
Green Tea, Herbal Tea
- Store Name: Namsesu
- Vendor: Namsesu
- No ratings found yet!
₹420.00Save: ₹111.00 (26.4%) ₹420.00Save: ₹111.00 (26.4%)Add to cart