Namsesu Stevia Green Tea ( 50 Grams / 25 Cups )
With the increasing popularity of Ayurveda and natural treatments in the world, the demands for herbal products are also increasing. This herbal tea is one of the best selling products of Namsesu. People love to include this in their healthy diet. Stevia green tea is especially beneficial for diabetic patients. It is a blending of dried stevia leaves with green tea and hence is filled with the benefits of both stevia and green tea. It is slightly green in colour when brewed and consists the aroma and sweetness of stevia leaves without adding any calories. It is idle to be consumed in the morning, in between meals and in the evening as well. Any extra element or sweetener is not required here with this tea as it already has the beautiful aroma and taste of stevia in it, however, people sometimes have this with lime too. Stevia green tea has health benefits like- it helps in weight loss, stress release, controls diabetics, keeps blood pressure normal, helps in digestion, is good for skin, good for hair and it goes on.
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of Namsesu Stevia Green tea leaf in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Health Benefits of Stevia Green tea
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Boost Brain Health
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Improves Skin Health
- Helps regulates the absorption of Sugar
- Rich in Antioxidant
- Have Stress-relieving properties
- Uplifts Cardiac Wellness
- 100% Natural sweetener without adding calories
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.