Namsesu Roselle Flower Tea ( 50Grams/25 Cups )
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 3-4 flower Petals of Namsesu Roselle Flower Tea in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Discard or remove the petals and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Health Benefits of Roselle Tea
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Boost Liver health
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Improves Skin Health
- Rich in Antioxidant
- Contain Antibacterial Properties
- May provides relief from cramps and menstrual pain
- Aids Digestion
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.