Gorgeous Gamusa Design Mekhela Chador
Ethnic Stripes presents Gorgeous Gamusa Design Mekhela Chador beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The Mekhela chador has been weaved in traditional Assamese Gamusa Design. The red motif in white Mekhela chador not only gives a traditional look but also stands out. The staple cotton fabric takes care of your comfort as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand wash a cotton cloth separately for the first time.
- Always hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- You should avoid washing cotton cloth with hot water.
- Dry cleaned a silk cloth.
- Always dry a cloth in shade, avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration.
Actual Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.
Blouse worn by Model is for representative purpose only