Pure Nuni Pink Mekhela chador with Silver guna & Black thread work
Ethnic Stripes presents Pure Nuni Pink Mekhela chador with Silver guna & Black threadwork beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. A combination of Silver guna and Black thread work on Pink Mekhela Chador makes this design unique. The combination of pink with silver guna work gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing it is been taken care of by pure nuni ( Mulberry silk). It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Pure Mulberry silk ( Nuni Silk)
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
There are no reviews yet.