Yellow Mekhela Chador with Wavy Pattern Design in Pure Ghisa Thread
Ethnic Stripes presents Mustard Yellow Mekhela Chador with Wavy Pattern Design in Pure Ghisa Thread beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of wavy patterns weaved using Pure Gjisa thread on Yellow gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing a Mekhela chador is been taken care of by the staple cotton fabric as it is very soft to wear and easy to manage. This Mekhela chador comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)