Sea Green Mekhela chador with Blue and Orange thread work
Ethnic Stripes presents Sea Green Mekhela chador with motif and designs beautifully crafted in red and silver guna by the artisans of Assam. The combination of Sea green with blue and orange work on it gives a vibrant look with elegance. The staple cotton fabric takes care of your comfort as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%) ₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%)Add to cart
₹2,850.00Save: ₹250.00 (8.8%) ₹2,850.00Save: ₹250.00 (8.8%)Add to cart