Pure Silk Nuni Red Mekhela Chador with Kalsi Design
Ethnic Stripes presents Pure Silk Mekhela Chador in which Kalsi Design is beautifully crafted in Silver Guna or Zari by the artisans of Assam. The combination of red with Silver Guna work on this nuni Mekhela Chador gives a bright and rich look with elegance. The Mulberry Silk which is also known as Nuni in Assam takes care of your comfort as it is very lightweight. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Mulberry Silk / Pure Nuni
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
₹2,133.00Save: ₹363.00 (17%) ₹2,133.00Save: ₹363.00 (17%)Add to cart