Pure Nuni Pink Mekhela chador with golden guna work
Ethnic Stripes presents Pink colour Pure Nuni Mekhela chador with golden guna work beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. Ghisa thread work on border makes this design unique. The combination of pink with golden guna work gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing it is been taken care by pure nuni ( Mulberry silk). It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Pure Mulberry silk ( Nuni Silk)
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)