Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pink Mekhela Chador with Silver Zari Work
Ethnic Stripes presents Pink Mekhela Chador with Silver Zari Work designs beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of silver zari and black thread work on pink gives a vibrant and rich look with elegance. The staple cotton fabric which is best suitable for Summer takes care of the comfort as it is very soft to wear and easy to manage. This Pink Mekhela Chador comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
- No ratings found yet!
₹2,850.00Save: ₹250.00 (8.8%)
Nuni Cotton Black Mekhela Chador with work in Golden Guna
₹2,850.00Save: ₹250.00 (8.8%)Add to cart
₹2,300.00Save: ₹400.00 (17.4%)
Yellowish Black Floral Mekhela Chador
₹2,300.00Save: ₹400.00 (17.4%)Add to cart
₹3,000.00Save: ₹150.00 (5%)
Yellow Poly Paat Mekhela Chador with silver guna and purple thread work
₹3,000.00Save: ₹150.00 (5%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.