Nuni & Polypat Contrast Pink Mekhela Chador
Ethnic Stripes presents Nuni & Polypat Contrast Pink Mekhela Chador beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of Nuni Chador beautifully designed in pink thread and Pink Mekhela with motifs designed in white thread looks elegant and upgrades the dressing style. The comfort level of wearing a Mekhela chador is been taken care of the polypaat Mekhela and NUni or Mulberry silk Chador gives the elegance. This Mekhela Chador comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
- No ratings found yet!
₹3,200.00Save: ₹400.00 (12.5%)
Purple and White Brocade Guna Mekhela Chador
₹3,200.00Save: ₹400.00 (12.5%)Add to cart
₹3,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (10.3%)
Pure Nuni Pink Mekhela chador with golden guna work
₹3,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (10.3%)Add to cart
₹2,100.00Save: ₹300.00 (14.3%)
Vibrant Cream Mishing Mekhela Chador
₹2,100.00Save: ₹300.00 (14.3%)Add to cart
₹2,400.00Save: ₹200.00 (8.3%)
Purple and White Contrast Silk Mekhela Chador
₹2,400.00Save: ₹200.00 (8.3%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.