Nuni Mekhela Chador with Golden Guna & thread work
Ethnic Stripes presents Nuni Mekhela Chador with Golden Guna & thread work beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of Golden guna with blue and orange thread work on Black Nuni Mekhela chador gives the it a different, vibrant, and rich look. Weaved in NUni/Mulberry Silk to give you a perfect summer dress. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric : Mulberry Silk / Nuni
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)