Nuni Cotton Black Mekhela Chador with work in Golden Guna
Ethnic Stripes presents Nuni Cotton Black Mekhela Chador with work in Golden Guna designed and crafted beautifully by the artisans of Assam. The combination of golden guna and on black gives a vibrant and rich look to the mekhela chador. The use of cotton in this set gives a soft touch and the use of Nuni gives it a vibrant look and texture which gives this blending fabric an elegant look and also one of the best fabric to wear in summer or winter alike. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Nuni Cotton/ Blend of Nuni or Mulberry silk and Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
There are no reviews yet.