Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Maroon Mekhela Chador with Pure Ghisa thread work
Ethnic Stripes presents Maroon Mekhela Chador with Pure Ghisa thread work by the artisans of Assam. The combination of Ghisa Work on Maroon gives the set a vibrant and rich look with elegance. The staple cotton fabric takes care of your comfort as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. This Maroon Mekhela chador is fully stitched and is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
- No ratings found yet!
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)
Pink Nuni Mekhela chador with golden guna work
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)Add to cart
₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%)
Pure Nuni Pink Mekhela chador with Silver guna & Black thread work
₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%)Add to cart
₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%)
White Mekhela Chador with golden guna and Red Dokhona design
₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%)Add to cart
₹2,400.00Save: ₹400.00 (16.7%)
Golden Red Brocade Mekhela Chador
₹2,400.00Save: ₹400.00 (16.7%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.