Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Light Yellow Nuni Mekhela chador with full body guna work
Ethnic Stripes presents Light Yellow Nuni Mekhela chador guna work beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The full-body guna work on light yellow on Mekhela gives it a rich Assamese traditional look and feel. The combination of light yellow with golden guna makes the set vibrant. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Mulberry Silk ( Nuni )
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
There are no reviews yet.