Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grey Mekhela Chador with work in red and yellow thread
Ethnic Stripes presents Grey Mekhela Chador with work in red and yellow thread beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of grey with yellow and red thread work gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing it is been taken care of the staple cotton fabric as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
- No ratings found yet!
₹2,600.00Save: ₹400.00 (15.4%)
Yellow and Black Stripped Mekhela Chador
₹2,600.00Save: ₹400.00 (15.4%)Add to cart
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)
Navy Blue Floral Disc Mekhela Chador
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)Add to cart
₹2,700.00Save: ₹200.00 (7.4%)
Black and Gold Ludhiyana Paat Mekhela Chador
₹2,700.00Save: ₹200.00 (7.4%)Add to cart
₹2,800.00Save: ₹300.00 (10.7%)
Magenta Mekhela Chador with Silver Guna and yellow thread work
₹2,800.00Save: ₹300.00 (10.7%)Add to cart
₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%)
White Mekhela Chador with golden guna and Red Dokhona design
₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.