Gamusa Design Bodo Miri Cotton Saree
Presenting this refreshing Gamusa Design Bodo Miri Cotton Saree from Kevitho’s latest collection. Woven from Cotton fabric, this saree will keep you cool as well as pretty in the harsh summers. The unique Gamusa pattern from Assam marks its appearance in this lovely handloom saree. The bright red threadwork pattern on white makes this an attire fit for social events as well as official meets. The bold Bodo and Miri motifs weave another fanciful tale from the land of Northeast India. The ethnic look can be completed with a simple red blouse and some elegant jewellery. But first, you need to move your fingers and order your attire today before stocks run out!
Saree: 1 piece
Blouse piece: Not provided
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%) ₹2,500.00Save: ₹200.00 (8%)Add to cart