Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dark Blue Staple Cotton Mekhela Chador with blue and orange motif
Ethnic Stripes presents Dark Blue Staple Cotton Mekhela Chador with light blue and orange thread work beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of light blue and orange colour work on a dark blue Mekhela chador gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing it is been taken care of the staple cotton fabric as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
₹4,217.00Save: ₹717.00 (17%)
Yellow Colour Ghicha Silk Saree
₹4,217.00Save: ₹717.00 (17%)Add to cart
Bhole Baba Black tee
₹220.00Save: ₹10.00 (4.5%)
Antarip ( অন্তৰীপ )
₹220.00Save: ₹10.00 (4.5%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.