Contrast Nuni Mekhela Chador with Golden Guna Motif
Ethnic Stripes presents Contrast Nuni Mekhela Chador with Golden Guna Motif designed and beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of black and pink thread motif with golden zari work gives a vibrant and rich look with elegance. The staple cotton Mekhela and Nuni/ Mulberry Silk Chador give the elegant look as well as take care of comfort. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Chador: Nuni/ Mulberry Silk
Mekhela: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)