Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Contrast Mekhela Chador in golden guna work and Black thread work
Ethnic Stripes presents Contrast Mekhela chador with golden guna work and Black threadwork beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of White Nuni Chador with golden guna and black thread work and Yellow Staple cotton Mekhela is the perfect combination of style with comfort. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Nuni ( Mulberry Silk ) Chador and Staple Cotton Mekhela
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
₹1,711.00Save: ₹291.00 (17%)
White Cotton Saree with work in Green Colour
₹1,711.00Save: ₹291.00 (17%)Add to cart
₹200.00Save: ₹20.00 (10%)
Bivranta Bastav ( বিভ্ৰান্ত বাস্তৱ )
₹200.00Save: ₹20.00 (10%)Add to cart
₹2,800.00Save: ₹300.00 (10.7%)
Magenta Mekhela Chador with Silver Guna and yellow thread work
₹2,800.00Save: ₹300.00 (10.7%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.