Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blue Mekhela Chador in Paisley design in Purple line pattern
Ethnic Stripes presents Blue Mekhela Chador in Paisley design in Purple line pattern beautifully crafted by the artisans of Assam. The combination of dark blue with purple lines and Paisley design gives a vibrant and rich look. The comfort level of wearing this paisley designed Mekhela chador is been taken care of by the staple cotton fabric as it is very soft to wear. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Staple Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’6” (5 feet 6 inches)
- No ratings found yet!
₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%)
Pure Nuni Purple Mekhela chador with silver guna and blue thread work
₹4,900.00Save: ₹400.00 (8.2%)Add to cart
₹3,000.00Save: ₹400.00 (13.3%)
Yellow and Blue Brocade Mekhela Chador
₹3,000.00Save: ₹400.00 (13.3%)Add to cart
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)
Pink Nuni Mekhela chador with golden guna work
₹3,300.00Save: ₹300.00 (9.1%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.