Wildflower Premium Natural Honey
₹399.00 – ₹799.00 (-20%)
Wildflower honey also known as Wild Honey is made from the nectar of an assortment of wild flowers available in the region during the collecting season. It’s color, taste, aroma and intensity varies considerably depending on the nectar sources which vary as per the seasons and is often fruity in taste.
Benefits of Wild Flower Honey
Honey in general is a good source of antioxidants and works well as a cough suppressant. Apart from this, a specific benefit of consuming wildflower honey is that it fights localized seasonal allergies. Some of the fundamental benefits of raw natural honey are:
- A good source of antioxidants.
- High antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Helps in digestion.
- Soothes sore throat.
- Heals wounds.
- Contains a high variety of nutrients: calories, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, riboflavin, copper.
- Better for blood sugar levels rather than normal sugar.
- Anti-inflammatory properties