Kevitho brings to you this White Silk Mekhela Chador with Zari motifs from our exclusive collection. Made with Bangalore Silk fabric, this ready-to-wear mekhela chador will fetch you complements and second glances for sure. The lovely white colour of the set is beautifully brought out by the rich golden zari threadwork decorating the entire body of the mekhela chador. The striking border also features the royal Zari work giving the attire a festive look. You can even don this outfit for a special occasion like marriage or a special night out. A blouse piece is included with this product and you may suitably stitch it as per your preference and flaunt your style fabulously. You’re sure gonna be very busy the next time you wear this attire – after all, receiving so many compliments is not a small feat!
Fabric: Bangalore Silk
Mekhela: Stitched 1 piece
Chador: Stitched 1 piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.