Kevitho brings to you White and Green Contrast Mekhela Chador in Paisley design from our latest collection. Made from Chanderi Cotton fabric, this mekhela chador is fashioned in a two-part colourful set. The mekhela is green while the chador is a hue of white. The golden Zari work beautifully complements the green threadwork embroidery. The Buta motif along the entire set makes this attire all the more trendy. A blouse piece is included with this ready-to-wear product and you may suitably stitch it as per your preference and flaunt your style fabulously. Now, just move your fingers and go click click!
Fabric: Chanderi Cotton
Mekhela: Stitched 1 piece
Chador: Stitched 1 piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.