Orange Monofloral Premium Natural Honey
Weight : 200 Grams
Wild Feeds orange honey is a kind of mono-floral honey that is made from the nectar of citrus trees such as orange and lemon. It boasts a thick, rich and consistent texture with a hint of citrus and light, refreshing sweetness.
Benefits of Orange Honey
Honey in general is a good source of antioxidants and works well as a cough suppressant. Apart from this, a specific benefit of consuming orange honey is that it’s a high source of trace minerals such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium, sodium and more. Orange honey also has anti allergic and anti cancer properties as well as immune supporting effects. Some of the fundamental benefits of raw natural honey are:
- A good source of antioxidants.
- High antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Helps in digestion.
- Soothes sore throat.
- Heals wounds.
- Contains a high variety of nutrients: calories, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, riboflavin, copper.
- Better for blood sugar levels rather than normal sugar.
- Anti-inflammatory properties