Namsesu Masala Green Tea (100grams/50Cups)
Do you want to try something new out of your daily green tea? How about a spicy twist to your regular green tea? Namsesu Masala Green tea is a perfect blending of some very popular Indian spices and hand-crafted green tea leaves. It is a refreshing hot beverage and is super actionable in lifting up your mood and making your body feel energetic. Masalas used here are clove, cardamom, black pepper etc. These masalas have a natural aroma and flavor which makes the masala green tea too filled with a beautiful texture. Health benefits of masala green tea also include- immune boosting, digestion improvement, Help in Detox, help in increasing metabolism which results in Weight Loss.
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of Namsesu Masala Green tea leaf in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of Masala Green Tea leaves result in a stronger taste.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or tea cup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Health Benefits of Masala Green Tea
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Boost Immunity
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Improves brain function and alertness
- Aids Digestion
- Good for Nervous System
- High in Antioxidant
- Helps in fighting cancer
- Helps in lowering cholesterol
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.
Green Tea, Herbal Tea