Homemade Coconut Chutney Powder
Weight : 50 gm
Coconut chutney powder is a ready to eat multipurpose dry chutney made out of coconut, tamarind, red chillies, curry leaves, salt and other several super tasty and healthy ingredients. It is different than the normal white coconut chutney consumed with Dosa and tastes a bit tangy (comes from the tamarind), spicy (comes from the red chillies), salty and the awesome flavour and taste of coconut adds on the delicacy.
How to use coconut chutney powder:
1. You can just add water with the mixture and make chutney to have with rice or roti. For instance 10g of the mixture can be mixed with 8 teaspoon of water and the paste can be consumed just like pickle. You can add little mustard oil with it to make it tastier if you want.
2. This can be used to marinate chicken, fish or paneer. A quick recipe- Marinate chicken with this coconut chutney powder (adding garlic, ginger paste is your choice). Fry onions and add the marinated chicken. Bring it to boil and serve!
3. You can add this with smashed potato (Alu pitika) and turn the regular taste into something extraordinary.
4. The mixture can be eaten directly in its powdered form also. Just like pickles, you can have a small amount of this powder by the side of your lunch platter and this can boost the taste of your meal!
- Store Name: Prakrity Food Products
- Vendor: Prakrity Food Products
- No ratings found yet!