Kevitho presents this gorgeous Heavy Zari Embroidery Mekhela Chador from our exclusive collection. Made from Bangalore Silk fabric, this ready-to-wear mekhela chador is heavily worked with Zari thread. Motifs of Lata and Buta span across this alluring attire, presenting gorgeous look. The striking border is fashioned with more beautiful Zari work, making this set fit to be worn at an elaborate gathering like weddings or fashion events. A blouse piece is included with this product and you may suitably stitch it as per your preference and flaunt your style fabulously. Place your orders today and look like a million bucks when you step out in this look!
Fabric: Bangalore Silk
Mekhela: Stitched 1 piece
Chador: Stitched 1 piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.