Namsesu Classic Green Tea (100 grams/50 Cups)
Namsesu’s Classic Green tea is filled with antioxidants and is a healthy alternative to your regular tea with milk and sugar. It is suggested by experts that green tea should be early morning or later in the evening. But few also suggest one can also take it in between meals, generally two hours after or before having a heavy meal. Green tea is very mild in taste and requires very less time and effort for preparing. You just need to put the leaves in hot water and keep it for some time. A teaspoonful of leaves in 150 ml hot water is good to go. This hot refreshing and healthy cup of Namsesu’s Green tea everyday is not less than therapy for your health and fitness.
Brewing Guide for 1 cup of tea
1. Heat the water just short of boiling ( 80-85 Degree Celcius ).
2. Take around 2 grams of Namsesu Green tea leaf in a cup and pour hot water ( 180 – 200 ml ) into it.
3. Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 2 to 3 minutes ( brew for long if you want a strong taste).
4. Discard or remove the tea leaves and your fresh cup of tea is ready.
Our Brewing Recommendation.
1. We recommend using freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature.
2. Longer brewing time or larger amount of Namesu Green tea leaves result in a stronger taste with stronger tea with more astringency.
3. Always use suitable teaware and cover the teapot or teacup while brewing. Always preheat your teapot.
Benefits of Green Tea
- High Percentage of Antioxidants
- Helps in burning fats and reducing weight
- Good for Skin Health
- Reduce Inflammations
- Helps in reducing cholesterol
- Improves brain Health
- Helps in fighting cancer
- Lower risk of Heart disease
Legal Disclaimer: Even though tea or flower Teas, have huge health benefits and medicinal values, our product is not to be used as a Medicine. Our Product is not intended to cure or treat any medical condition. As we use natural ingredients which results in unevenness, the product may vary slightly as per season and batches.
Shipping Countries: India
- Store Name: Namsesu
- Vendor: Namsesu
- No ratings found yet!
₹287.00Save: ₹33.00 (11.5%)
Namsesu Organic Green Tea (100 grams/50 Cups)
₹287.00Save: ₹33.00 (11.5%)Add to cart
₹420.00Save: ₹111.00 (26.4%)
Combo Pack – Rose Green Tea & Mint Green Tea (50gm+50gm)
₹420.00Save: ₹111.00 (26.4%)Add to cart
₹314.00Save: ₹24.00 (7.6%)
Namsesu Masala Green Tea (100grams/50Cups)
₹314.00Save: ₹24.00 (7.6%)Add to cart
₹230.00Save: ₹31.00 (13.5%)
Namsesu Jasmine Green Tea (50grams/25Cups)
₹230.00Save: ₹31.00 (13.5%)Add to cart
₹300.00Save: ₹10.00 (3.3%)
₹300.00Save: ₹10.00 (3.3%)Add to cart
₹205.00Save: ₹15.00 (7.3%)
Namsesu Assam Orthodox Tea (100 gram / 50 Cups)
₹205.00Save: ₹15.00 (7.3%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.