Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Green Nuni Mekhela chador with Full body Guna work
Ethnic Stripes presents Green mulberry silk / Nuni Mekhela chador having design work in golden Zari / Guna. The full body golden zari work has been done craft fully by the artisan of Assam. The combination of golden zari work on light green color fabric gives a vibrant and rich look with elegance. It comes with an unstitched Blouse piece. The Mekhela and chador are fully stitched and it is ready to wear.
Fabric: Mulberry Silk / Nuni
Mekhela: Stitched 1 Piece with Falls
Chadar: Stitched 1 Piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Hand washes separately in cold water while washing for the first time.
- Do not soak the cloth for too long.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or scrub.
- Do not wring the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Dry in a shaded area.
- Avoid washing with hot water.
- Avoid machine-wash.
- Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight for a long duration for cloth with zari work.
- Always Dry Clean Silk cloth
- The Colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to screen resolution.
- Blouse piece pictures are provided separately.
- The blouse worn by the model is for representation purposes only.
- Model height: 5’10” (5 feet 10 inches)
- Store Name: Ethnic Stripes
- Vendor: Ethnic Stripes
- No ratings found yet!
Moi Nixasor Black Tee
₹2,133.00Save: ₹363.00 (17%)
Cream colour Plain Cotton and Silk Saree with Golden work
₹2,133.00Save: ₹363.00 (17%)Add to cart
₹110.00Save: ₹10.00 (9.1%)
Baasur Galpa ( বাসুৰ গল্প )
₹110.00Save: ₹10.00 (9.1%)Add to cart
₹2,400.00Save: ₹300.00 (12.5%)
Gorgeous Gamusa Design Mekhela Chador
₹2,400.00Save: ₹300.00 (12.5%)Add to cart
₹200.00Save: ₹10.00 (5%)
Jalachabi ( জলছবি )
₹200.00Save: ₹10.00 (5%)Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.