Bayleaf Monofloral Premium Natural Honey
₹427.00 – ₹899.00 (-10%)
Bay leaf is a monofloral natural honey that is made from the nectar of the bay leaf flower available in the region during the collecting season. It’s a dreamy amber color and mild bay leaf aroma is definitely a gourmet’s delight. It has a sweet buttery taste and pleasant aftertaste.
Benefits of Bay Leaf Honey
Honey in general is a good source of antioxidants and works well as a cough suppressant. Apart from this, a specific benefit of consuming bay leaf honey is that It burns excess body fat and hence helps us in weight loss. Some of the fundamental benefits of raw natural honey are:
- A good source of antioxidants.
- High antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Helps in digestion.
- Soothes sore throat.
- Heals wounds.
- Contains a high variety of nutrients: calories, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, riboflavin, copper.
- Better for blood sugar levels rather than normal sugar.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Note: Crystallization is a natural process of raw honey.