Kevitho brings to you this Aqua Green Contrast Mekhela Chador from our exclusive collection. Made with Bangalore Silk fabric, this ready-to-wear mekhela chador is a two-piece style statement. While the mekhela is a soothing Aqua Green, the chador is White in colour. The lovely floral motif is embroidered in intricate Meena worked flowers. The patterns stand out beautifully in their Zari work and threadwork glory. The tiny flowers throughout the body of the set are designed in threadwork while the aqua green border balances both the heavy zari as well the pretty threadwork. A blouse piece is included with this product and you may suitably stitch it as per your preference and flaunt your style fabulously. All you have to do is order yours today!
Fabric: Bangalore Silk
Mekhela: Stitched 1 piece
Chador: Stitched 1 piece
Blouse piece: Unstitched 1 blouse piece
- Always hand wash a cotton product separately for the first time.
- Avoid wringing the material vigorously; instead, hang it and allow the excess water to drain off.
- Never wash cotton fabric with hot water.
- Avoid machine-washing a silk product; gently hand-wash if required.
- Always dry clean a silk product.
- Dry in shade; avoid direct exposure to sunlight for longer duration which may cause discolouration.
Actual colour of the product may slightly vary from picture due to image or screen resolution. Blouse piece or blouse colour may differ from the image.